Interim Clearances – Tell Us About Yours
Whereas final clearance can take a year or more to be awarded, interim clearances are the odd anomaly. Akin to a “temporary” clearance, they can be processed in weeks, not months, and get candidates on the job quicker while waiting for final clearance.
Do you have an interim clearance?
- When did you received your interim clearance?
- At what level was your interim clearance?
- How long did it take to get?
- Which agency issued it?
- What issues were involved, if any, in receiving it?
- Did you get interim clearance as a contractor or Federal worker?
- Any other interesting details you can provide?
Thanks for sharing. Many people are up for interim clearances, and some experiences from others will help to set better expectations.